Management policy ITW Appliance Components
The primary concern of the top management of ITW Appliance Components EMEA group is to understand the vision and strategy of the ITW corporation and to respond appropriately to changes. Our performance in the business environment are focused on meeting the requirements and expectations of our owners and on meeting and exceeding the requirements and expectations of our customers and other interested parties. This is achieved through an established management system, complying with standards for quality management ISO 9001:2015, environmental management standard ISO 14001:2015 and occupational health and safety management ISO 45001:2018.
It is the responsibility of top management of the organization to maintain and constantly upgrade the management system, while all the employees are responsible for implementing and meeting the objectives. The organization's business success and further development depend on our awareness of the responsibility and on successful implementation of the ITW Appliance Components EMEA group's strategy.
The management policy of the ITW Appliance Components EMEA group is represented by the awareness and responsibility of us all to:
- address the hazards for workers health, reduce or prevent these hazards by implementing appropriate measures and eliminating risks for undisturbed operation of the organization;
- harmonize the targets of the organization with the targets of the ITW Appliance Components EMEA group, customers and other interested parties;
- provide resources required to meet the set objectives;
- encourage all colleagues to meet the targets of quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety;
- respect and act in compliance with the code of conduct and other relevant requirements of the ITW corporation;
- communicate about the strategy, management policy and targets in an appropriate manner throughout the organization;
- provide workers the opportunities for their consultation and cooperation;
- plan and develop processes, products and services that will meet the requirements and exceed the expectations of customers;
- respect the requirements for products and statutory requirements regarding the environment as well as occupational health and safety, relevant to the organization;
- address identified risks, monitor achievement of our goals and customer satisfaction and encourage continuous improvement at all levels;
- train the employees whose conduct affects the quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety;
- use the energy sources efficiently and to reduce waste;
- ensure safe and healthy working conditions, thereby preventing work-related injuries and damages to health;
- work towards the reduction and prevention of risks of the occurrence of incidents and to improve procedures for responding in such events.
The management system is a way of working in the ITW Appliance Components EMEA group. It is of utmost importance that we are aware that all employees are a part of this system and that we all contribute to its implementation and improvement. Each of us performs work that is indirectly or directly linked to the fulfillment of requirements and expectations of our owners, customers and other interested parties. Therefore, each individual contributes their share to the fulfillment of these requirements and thus also to the performance of the organization.
Plant Manager: ANDRAŽ MAŠERA Tolmin, 17. 4. 2020